Our vision is to become an institution that provides quality and relevant international education to students in Somalia and globally.
- To conduct a high quality and relevant education based on Islamic moral values in all aspects of life and a challenging world.
- To build students character to become a successful, confident and a responsible citizen.
Core Values and school ethos
- Education here and hereafter
The concept of equity requires that the TKA system will treat all
individuals fairly and justly in the provision of educational opportunities.
- Education quality is exemplified by high standards of academic achievement, cultural understanding and social behavior.
- Relevancy in education implies a system, which is meaningful, recognized, applicable and useful to one’s life.
- Efficiency in education is demonstrated by management practices which ensure optimum use of resources human, financial and material – at all levels, efficient services delivery, unhampered communication and coordinated decision-making